Roasted cauliflower with chipotle sauce
From Fixjunk Wiki
1 head per 6 people ish. you can also use broccoli
- 1 head of cauliflower (or broccoli) per 5-6 people
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil per head
sauce (per head):
- 2 tbsp whole milk, plain yogurt
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 to 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 1/2 to 1 tsp sriracha (optional)
- one clove garlic
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut cauliflower or broccoli into small florets.
- Toss in large bowl with one tablespoon of olive oil and a few shakes of salt and pepper PER HEAD.
- Spread out over a large sheet pan.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes until tender and starting to brown.
- meanwhile, for the sauce, combine
- two tablespoons of yogurt
- one teaspoon of lime juice (the 365 brand of plain lime juice from whole foods is solid)
- one clove of garlic, crushed
- a half teaspoon of chipotle powder OR sriracha sauce OR both!
- mix well
- adjust spice and lime to suit your needs. it should be thin enough to drizzle on the cauliflower. Add more lime juice to thin.
when you serve, you can put the cauliflower on your plate then drizzle the sauce on it.